Early intervention for kids can potentially save you time, effort and expenses come the teen years. According to the American Association of Orthodontists, age 7 is ideal for a child’s first orthodontic evaluation.
Why do kids get braces?
If your child is experiencing any of the following, it may be time for braces:
- Missing permanent teeth
- Severe crowding with permanent teeth erupting from the gum tissue
- Overbites, deep bites, open bites, underbites, crossbites and other bite problems
- Permanent teeth that are growing into the wrong spots
Does my child need braces?
Signs your child may need braces include:
- Difficulty chewing or biting.
- Grinding of teeth, especially at night.
- Mouth breathing.
- Finger-sucking or other oral habits.
- Crowded, misplaced or blocked teeth.
- Jaw shifting or clicking.
- Early, late or irregular loss of baby teeth.
- Teeth or jaws that are misaligned or disproportionate to the rest of the face.
- Malocclusion, including overbites, underbites and crossbites, that can interfere with speech and chewing.
Our braces for kids' teeth
When you choose Alizadeh & Schreiner Orthodontics, you’ll have several options for your child’s braces:
Why choose us?
At Alizadeh & Schreiner Orthodontics, we’re committed to improving your oral health and ensuring your teeth are correctly aligned. This method means creating the adjustments needed to keep a healthy smile, resolving any jaw or bite misalignment issues, and helping the jaw and mouth grow effectively.
Our team of pediatric orthodontic experts provides a personalized treatment plan based on your budget and needs. We offer free consultations followed by a complete orthodontic exam, digital panoramic X-rays and digital photos. We work hard to provide the following:
- Premier care
- Outstanding patient experience
- Quality treatment
- Close monitoring of your child’s treatment progress
Wondering if braces are right for your child?
These devices can improve your child’s dental health and align crowded and crooked teeth. The expert pediatric orthodontists at Alizadeh & Schreiner Orthodontics can evaluate your child’s needs and determine if our Damon System braces or invisible braces may be a good fit. Reach out and book your complimentary consultation now.