Kids' Braces in Chesterfield, Missouri
Early intervention for kids can potentially save you time, effort and expenses come the teen years. According to the American Association of Orthodontists, age 7 is ideal for a child's first orthodontic evaluation. Alizadeh & Schreiner Orthodontics is dedicated to making orthodontics visits with your child run smoothly and comfortably.
Why Do Kids Get Braces?
If your child is experiencing any of the following, it may be time for braces:
- Missing permanent teeth
- Severe crowding with permanent teeth erupting from the gum tissue
- Overbites, deep bites, open bites, underbites, crossbites and other bite problems
- Permanent teeth that are growing into the wrong spots
Does My Child Need Braces?
Signs your child may need braces include:
- Difficulty chewing or biting.
- Grinding of teeth, especially at night.
- Mouth breathing.
- Finger sucking or other oral habits.
- Crowded, misplaced or blocked teeth.
- Jaw shifting or clicking.
- Early, late or irregular loss of baby teeth.
- Teeth or jaws that are misaligned or disproportionate to the rest of the face.
- Malocclusion, including overbites, underbites and crossbites, that can interfere with speech and chewing.
Our Braces for Kids' Teeth
When you choose Alizadeh & Schreiner Orthodontics, you'll have several options for your child's braces:
Damon System Braces
Damon System braces require fewer adjustments, not as many office visits and no elastic ties, and they can align your child's teeth faster and with more comfort than traditional options.
This method of braces requires less force to shift teeth into their desired positions, which translates to more pleasant treatment for your child. You'll have two choices with Damon System braces — traditional and clear metal.
Invisible or lingual braces are an excellent alternative to patients who do not want to wear traditional braces.
Lingual braces are placed behind the teeth and are undetectable to others. These braces are 100% customized to the shape of your teeth and offer efficient tooth movement with great aesthetics.
Why Choose Us?
At Alizadeh & Schreiner Orthodontics, we're committed to improving your oral health and ensuring your teeth are correctly aligned. This method means creating the adjustments needed to keep a healthy smile, resolving any jaw or bite misalignment issues, and helping the jaw and mouth grow effectively.
Our team of experts provides a personalized treatment plan based on your budget and needs. We offer free consultations followed by a complete orthodontic exam, digital panoramic X-rays and digital photos. We partner with Invisalign® to bring you the latest in clear braces technology and work hard to provide the following:
- Outstanding patient experience
- Quality treatment
- Close monitoring of your child's treatment progress
- Premier care from Diamond and Diamond+ level providers
Request a Complimentary Appointment Today
Wondering if braces are right for your child? These devices can improve your child's dental health and align crowded and crooked teeth. The staff at Alizadeh & Schreiner Orthodontics can evaluate your child's needs and determine if our Damon System braces or invisible braces may be a good fit.
Reach out and book your complimentary consultation now.
Get In Touch
We would love to hear from you!
2997 Clarkson Road, Suite #200
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Phone: (636) 394-5455
Fax: (636) 394-5163
Monday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For after-hours emergencies, call (636) 394-5455 and select option #5