Invisalign is Discreet, Easy, and Effective
Straighter, healthier smiles are possible with Invisalign!
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth in an efficient, comfortable way. Thousands of orthodontists in the United States and Canada use Invisalign braces to accurately and effectively treat their patients. Invisalign aligners are:
- Completely invisible – Invisalign aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members, and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces unless of course, you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
- Customized just for you – Your Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Our team uses advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, then they customize each aligner so that it fits your mouth, and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable – Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete!
How will the plastic aligners straighten my teeth?
The most commonly asked question from our patients is “how long will this treatment take?” With traditional braces, treatment times can take between 18 and 30 months. Even though you can take your clear aligners out as needed, you often don't add any extra treatment time.
When you begin your Invisalign treatment you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for one to two weeks. After that, you can switch your aligners with the next set and continue straightening your teeth. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth, and in just a few months you will have a straighter, healthier smile!
If you’re interested in learning more about Invisalign invisible braces in Chesterfield, MO, contact our office to schedule an initial consultation to learn how Invisalign can straighten your teeth!
How Much Does Invisalign Cost?
At Alizadeh & Schreiner Orthodontics, your treatment fee is based upon the complexity of the corrections we provide to you, our patient. Because this is how we base your treatment fee, your fee for Invisalign is the same as your fee for braces.
We strive to make Invisalign affordable to everyone. With insurance and financing partners, treatment is possible for all families - call our office to learn more!
Get In Touch
We would love to hear from you!
2997 Clarkson Road, Suite #200
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Phone: (636) 394-5455
Fax: (636) 394-5163
Monday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For after-hours emergencies, call (636) 394-5455 and select option #5