Kids' Orthodontist in Chesterfield, Missouri
At Alizadeh & Schreiner Orthodontics in Chesterfield, our orthodontists have built a reputation based on premier care, outstanding user experience and uncompromising clinical excellence.
Alizadeh & Schreiner Orthodontics is your local pediatric orthodontist in Chesterfield, Missouri, committed to implementing advanced technologies and procedures while maintaining a fun environment for your child.
We Make Orthodontist Visits Enjoyable for Your Kid
The American Association of Orthodontists suggests starting orthodontic appointments for your child when they reach the age of 7. Alizadeh & Schreiner Orthodontics strives to create a fun, uplifting environment so your child will attribute orthodontics with positivity.
Our pediatric orthodontists are well trained in treating and caring for children. Our team applies effective techniques to keep your child calm and entertained.
Benefits of Pediatric Orthodontist Services
A children's orthodontist can benefit your little one in many ways, including:
- Pre- and mid-orthodontist exams: A pediatric orthodontist can help you determine if your child needs braces or not.
- Emergency treatments: A kids' orthodontist will explain the proper course of action if your child suffers an injury that damages their teeth.
- Comfort, distraction and fear reduction: This type of orthodontist can calm curious little ones during their dentistry appointments. A children's orthodontist may also be better able to relax anxious or frightened children who cling to you or feel uncomfortable.
- Training in proper hygiene and oral care: A pediatric orthodontist can instruct your child on proper oral hygiene and teach them techniques for effective brushing.
The Importance of a Pediatric Orthodontist and Early Intervention
A children's orthodontist is proactive in identifying and treating common childhood dental issues. Our kids' orthodontists at Alizadeh & Schreiner Orthodontics:
- Help permanent teeth come in straight by guiding the growth of your child's jaw.
- Create more space for crowded teeth.
- Avoid permanent tooth extractions later in life.
- Improve minor speech problems by correcting thumb sucking tendencies.
- Regulate the width of upper and lower arches.
Our pediatric orthodontists will assess your child's oral health and look out for opportunities for proactive treatment. Signs your 7-year-old may need preventive care include teeth crowding, thumb sucking and protruding teeth. When you bring your child in to see your local kids' orthodontist in Chesterfield, you're helping to minimize the risk of expensive future care.
- Teeth clenching or grinding
- Facial asymmetry or imbalance
- Teeth that come together abnormally or don't meet
- Protruding teeth
- Biting into the cheek or the roof of the mouth
- Mouth breathing or difficulty speaking
- Jaws that protrude, shift, are recessed or make sounds
- Blocked-out, misplaced or crowding teeth
- Poor oral habits such as finger sucking
- Trouble chewing or biting
- Loss of baby teeth
Schedule an Appointment With Your Children's Orthodontist in Chesterfield
At Alizadeh & Schreiner Orthodontics, we want to make orthodontic treatments such as braces as seamless as possible for your child.
If you want to discuss orthodontic care with a professional, please book a free consultation today.
Get In Touch
We would love to hear from you!
2997 Clarkson Road, Suite #200
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Phone: (636) 394-5455
Fax: (636) 394-5163
Monday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For after-hours emergencies, call (636) 394-5455 and select option #5