At Alizadeh & Schreiner Orthodontics, a lifetime of HOLLYWOOD SMILES begins with an early orthodontic exam at age 7, as recommended by the American Association of Orthodontists. Dr. Alizadeh or Dr. Schreiner will conduct a complete exam to look for problems with jaw growth and emerging teeth while some baby teeth are still present. Addressing these problems with conservative early treatment methods can:
- Reduce or eliminate the need for extractions
- Prevent the need for surgical correction in the future
- Produce a functional, stable and healthy bite
- Reduce the chances of developing gum disease, cavities or speech disorders
- Reduce treatment time for braces later on
Your child deserves a HOLLYWOOD SMILE, so contact us to schedule an appointment at Alizadeh & Schreiner Orthodontics today.